- Obama needs to calm down after McCain speaks and, IMO, distorts the former’s position. That’s the nature of a debate. Things are distorted. Obama keeps jumping out of his chair.
- McCain recommends nuclear. I like that he grabbed that. No one likes to talk about nuclear, but he did. Interesting.
- Energy independence is my big thing (kinda hard to say that with the giant mortgage crisis right now). A mixed plan is really the only way to do it (check out T. Boone Pickens’ plan, which I think is pretty okay). I’m not sure Obama has addressed the infrastructure needs to get there.
- Actually, I don’t think either has addressed the infrastructure.
- Wow – “Manhattan project like effort” to fix energy issue. That’s a great question. And goes to infrastructure.
- Off-shore drilling to bridge the gap (McCain) – yeah, cuz it takes no infrastructure time to set up off-shore rigs
- Lots of talk before the debate about how well McCain does in town-hall style debates. So far, he’s been a lot…well, his comments aren’t very veiled at all. He’s sneaking in a jab with every sentence. Don’t like that.
- Wow, McCain just pounds on this “Obama hates small businesses” thing…
and…now I’m off to class. So can’t comment anymore. And this is mindless stuff – I’m sure not much substance here.